Welcoming Myself Into The Blogverse...

Well.

You are going to need some survival tips, if your wanting to venture into my blog. It's dangerous to speak with nerds, you know.

1. I am a nerd. A huge nerd. Not something specific like a Trekkie or a Phan or anything like that, but I'm a nerd. Know that.

2. I am an artist an writer. An intense one. OK, that sounds weird, by intense I mean some of my writing content has a small tendency to either be slightly violent... Or be very emotional.

3. I have a habit of rabbit trailing and rambling, so that's a thing you need to know.

4. Also I'm a naturalist and a optimist. Though sometimes it's hard to root that out, you might notice it in future stories or something.

5. God is an essential part of my life, and if you are willing to give up following this blog forever and never look at it again if I talk about God... Then too bad. That's your choice.

6. If you are looking forward to new chapters in a story, hon you might need to wait a bit.

7. I do not have a set schedule for posting, but I may try every weekend or so. It depends, I'm a busy gal, what can I say.

8. And the MOST ESSENTIAL survival tip of all, I've never made an official blog before, so take it easy on me, alright? You said you would? Aw, thanks.

And since that is over with, let's start!

Hm.

I'm not quite sure where to start.

Well, I can share some of my writing, for sure. Or maybe some art? I have no idea...

Wait! I think I might have something!

I'll list a few stories, give some examples of them all, and you folks down in the comments can choose which story you would like to be posted on best! (I'll post one chapter at a time, if that's okay.)

My main stories I can suggest are:

In The Night, a story about three young friends, Jasper, Josephine, and Everly, who get thrust into an adventure when they meet Filico, a young boy of a nearly unheard of species that is partially plant. Filico's plant is the fern. An ancient and powerful warrior queen raises from the past to take her place at the throne, can they stop her?

The Rockwood Project, a story in which a Vampire named Tyler is forced by his clan to live amongst humans as an experiment. He befriends a girl named Sara Ripley, and unintentionally becomes enemies to the daughter of the principal, Vallery Vanport. Vallery tries to hunt down and kill them both, in an attempt to become like her late uncle, who was a Vampire hunter. They soon befriend a Velscencroptr named Rust, and she joins the team. (A Velscencroptr is a bat-human hybrid who cannot fly.) They learn about a woman who may be able to heal Tyler and Rust from being monsters, but can they find her? And is she even still alive?

Princess School?, sixteen year-old Harper is forced to attend to an etiquette school by her parents. For a whole year? Ridiculous! She is surprised when her old friend Lacy joins her, and off they go. Soon enough, they meet the prince and princess who were attending along side them, Mackenzie the prince isn't as nice as they thought. Can Harper discover the secret hidden inside the castle? Will Mack become her friend, or enemy? And will she find a little romance along the way?

The Epic of Dechanti, in a desperate attempt to take the throne, Ferdinand lies to the people about his older twin sister, Dechanti. He steals the people's hearts, and banishes his sister to the moon. Dechanti is told by a lunar spirit to send her enchanted knife towards the planet Lilith, and one day a hero will take it, and defeat her brother. At least, that's what legend says. Four friends, Aerith, Pyralis, Iseult, and Dagen want to prove that the legends are true, with every ounce of their might. A secret is discovered about Aerith, will she become the hero Lilith needs? Or will Dechanti, rightful heir to the throne of Xxercis, stay trapped on the moon forever?

WHEW. That took some time! Well, tell me what you thought in the comments, can't wait to hear it!

See you later!

-CatClack

Comments

  1. Yo cool stuff. Kinda weird fantasy, and not really my cup of tea. Still awesome. The "Rockwood Project" sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Eek! First comment!)

      Thank you Unknown! Nice to see you hanging around!

      Delete
  2. Aww, man, it won't let me say who I am! Waaa! XD Anyway, it be Nola and MAN WHY CAN'T I GET THE FIRST COMMENT?! Eheh, anyway. Awesome blog! I tagged you in something called the Liebster Award, by the way. Please check it out - it might be a good idea for your next article! ^-^

    My blog be www.talesofthespiralblog.wordpress.com, and it should be the top article called "The Great Liebster Award." :D

    Congratulations on the blog, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind about the name thing. It shows. :D

      Delete
    2. Ah! Greeting, Nola! Amazing to see you in my library of the arts!

      AHH! I'M EXCITED! I'll go check it out ASAP!

      Delete
    3. Ahoy! So, I think I subscribed. o . o I'm so excited for this!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogiverse!! :-D :-D

    It looks fabulous so far, except it was really hard to read stuff with the background.

    The writing projects sound awesome, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Dekreel! Huh, some other people told me that as well.

      :T

      I could read it fine... I'll look for an alternative. Thanks so much for checking in!

      Delete
    2. If you can find a way to lighten/darken the rectangle area around the text, that would be awesome. ;)

      Delete
  4. This looks great CatClack! I'm looking forward to reading what you write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm really excited to share with y'all! hopefully I can make a new post soon, see you then!

      Delete
  5. I think the one that I truely like the best is the Rock wood project it seems very interesting and fun. I can't wait to see how you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll post it soon, since everyone (ahem, TWO PEOPLE XD) wanted to see it. The first chapter is coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Liebster Award... Times Two?

The Rockwood Project Character Introduction!